Effective Date: September 1, 2023
Welcome to Locations Short Term Rentals’ marketing website, located at www.staylocations.com. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our website.
1. Website Owner: The website www.staylocations.com is owned and operated by Locations Short Term Rentals Ltd., a business based in British Columbia, Canada.
2. Contact Information: You can contact us via email at email@example.com or by using the contact form provided on the website.
3. User Interaction: While users are encouraged to explore the website and contact us directly, public posting or commenting features are not available on the site.
4. Third-Party Advertisements and Links: The website may contain advertisements or links to third-party sites. Locations Short Term Rentals is not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of these external sites. Users access such links at their own risk.
5. Unacceptable Uses: Users are prohibited from engaging in the following activities on the website:
a. Copyright infringement of site owners or any third party on the site.
b. Hacking into user accounts.
c. Committing fraudulent acts.
6. Modification of Terms: Locations Short Term Rentals reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. Users are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms. Continued use of the website after any modifications shall constitute acceptance of such modifications.
7. Limitation of Liability: Locations Short Term Rentals shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada.
9. Contact Information: For questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using Locations Short Term Rentals’ website!